Monday, August 27, 2012

end of summer already?

the spawns started school last monday and last night was our final phish show of summer tour, guess that means its time to shift attention to fall.

i'm going to be working more during the week while the boys are away getting smarter... kinda different for me and although it's a good thing, it will unfortunately leave me less time to work in the studio. i never get much done during the summer months but often look forward september and october, those seem to be my most productive months. need to figure out a new plan, yikes!

the last few weeks i've been knitting head wraps. like a mini beehive, they're great for days when i just want to put my hair up and keep it off my face. the blue cashmere-merino one I wore all weekend was perfect :)

will post some pix when I get back home to give you all an idea of what to expect from the QF this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment